Scottsdale, Arizona – Awards from all aspects of the business were awarded to The Rose Group this year for excellence in the Applebee’s System
The Operator of the Year Award was presented to Bonnie Lippincott for the fifth time in fourteen years. The first time she received this award was in 2007 and then again in 2015, 2016, 2019 and again in 2021 for her dedication to operations excellence in all areas. Her commitment to building and maintaining a successful team keeps The Rose group at the top of their game.
The Above Restaurant Leadership Award was presented to Dina Morgan as the first ever Above Restaurant Leadership Award! She is in the top 1% of all multi-unit leaders (over 250) in the country. Congratulations Dina, as you continually challenge our team to drive results in all areas of the business and not just for your district, but the entire Rose Group.
General Manager of the Year went to Bill Reed. As a managing partner, Bill also provides leadership for the first ghost kitchens in the country. He has trained over 100 managers and promoted many managers to become titled managers and general managers.
The Golden Apple Club included Bill Reed, Jackie Mokychic, and Gary Dunham as recognized for being in the top 1% of all general managers in the country. With 3 people in the club, we again had the highest percentage of general managers representing our team.
The Test and Learn Partner of the Year Award was presented for partnering with Applebee’s to test things in various departments; including new food, operations initiatives, new IT, marketing programs, HR integration, delivery, and payment integration with our accounting team, etc. Jeff Warden was recognized for leading the test and learn team for Applebee’s and John Kulak for organizing and running tests all year long and is currently representing the entire franchise community on designing a kitchen layout with new equipment.
The Franchise Marketer of the Year Award was presented to Cathi Chuck for her leadership, not just with the Rose Group, but with the entire Applebee’s system. She partners with our vendors, runs the best charitable fundraiser event in the Applebee’s system to support Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, and is always working tirelessly behind the scenes on creative marketing materials, menus, and programs while providing ongoing analysis for business decisions.
The Got My Game On Award recognized us for having the highest overall FSE results in the system!
The Red Solo Cup Award recognized us for selling the most $5 Mucho drinks per guest for dine-in this year.
Consistently Great at Operations We were also recognized as being one of the top 5 franchisees in the country for:
- Most Improved Food Safety
- Special thank you to Todd Cummings for your leadership to drive our FSE results.
- Aston, West Chester, Fairmount, and Kennett Square achieved a perfect 100%
- Highest Delivery Sales
- A special shout out to Castor, City Line, Jenkintown, Lansdale, Roosevelt and East Norriton. Your delivery sales continue to hover near 20% of your overall business.
- Highest Off-Premise Sales Mix
- Thorndale, East Norriton, Lansdale, Roxborough, and Castor have maintained close to 40% of their business as to go.
- Highest Sales
- With our continued focus on “right staffing”, we are out executing the competition. We have some of the highest sales volumes in the Applebee’s system, with many teams hitting sales records.